Skip to content
CCPEDIAby Unity Nodes
Discussions/Outreach/Introducing Upflam Super ScanForum ↗

Introducing Upflam Super Scan

Outreach4 posts84 views3 likesLast activity Aug 2026
TI
tinhOP
Aug 2026

Hi everyone,

I’m Tinh from Upflam.

Canton’s privacy-first architecture makes it a great fit for e-commerce. At Upflam, we’re bringing traditional e-commerce to the Canton Network.

As we build, we’re also exploring new ways to make the network easier to understand and build on.

Today, we’re proud to introduce Upflam Super Scan: a public observability dashboard for the Canton Network.

Explore Super Validators, performance, infrastructure, regions, and historical data, all in one place.

Super Scan

Super Scan — Upflam

Enhance Canton Scan API& Real-time Super Validator monitoring for the Canton network

Read the full story: Introducing Upflam Super Scan - Canton Super Validator monitoring

RE
RealDominic
Aug 2026

Great work @tinh I just explored it,

But there’s a catch I noticed only few validator where present and using the search options some validator aren’t available

So I ask is this just a little introduction with more updates coming or just how the product is built to stay

I will appreciate a response to understand better

VI
vinh
Aug 2026

Hi Real Dominic,

SuperScan only monitor Super Validator(SV), so if you search for non-sv you won’t found it. Our focus are helping gaining visibility into network health at SV level.

Validator isn’t a concern we focus with this app.

RE
RealDominic
Aug 2026

Alright appreciate the feedback

← Back to Discussions