Skip to content
CCPEDIAby Unity Nodes
Discussions/App Development/Regarding application / Ledger API accessForum ↗

Regarding application / Ledger API access

App Development5 posts83 views2 likesLast activity 6d ago
AB
Abhijeet_KumarOP
7d ago

Hi Team,

I’m integrating a Canton dApp with the Participant JSON Ledger API (HTTP /v2/...), not gRPC-only. Could you share the following?

1. JSON Ledger API

  • Base URL that serves GET /v2/version
  • Confirm JSON HTTP is exposed (not gRPC-only)
  • Network: DevNet / TestNet / MainNet
  • Daml SDK / LF version this Participant runs (we currently build DARs for SDK 3.4.11, LF 2.2)

2. Auth
Bearer JWT or OAuth2 client-credentials (token URL, client id, client secret, audience, scope).
Token lifetime / how to refresh.

3. Ledger user
userId for prepare/execute. Confirm if that is the JWT sub.
Does GET /v2/authenticated-user work with this token?

4. External Parties
Can this user call:
POST /v2/parties/external/generate-topology
POST /v2/parties/external/allocate

After I allocate a Party, how do I get CanActAs and CanReadAs for that Party on this user? (App tokens often cannot call POST /v2/users/{id}/rights.)

5. Packages
Who may upload DARs (POST /v2/dars vs Admin API vs console), and how vetting is done on this Participant?

6. Synchronizer
Synchronizer ID, or confirm GET /v2/state/connected-synchronizers is allowed — and which entry is the global one if several are listed.

7. Interactive submission + browser
Confirm POST /v2/interactive-submission/prepare and /execute.
CORS for a browser origin, or should we reverse-proxy?

Thanks,

KI
Kiryl_NODERS
7d ago 1

Hi!
You need to ask all those details from your node provider/hoster.

AB
Abhijeet_Kumar
7d ago

@Kiryl_NODERS Thanks for your response .

I actually tried using NAAS as well and reached out to several validators/node providers, including Kaleido, Validation Cloud, Blockdaemon Validator, and 5North Validator. However, I haven’t received a response from any of them yet.

If you could help me get the required information or connect me with any node provider, it would be a great help. I’d really appreciate your support.

Thanks again for your time.

KI
Kiryl_NODERS
6d ago

Actually we(at NODERS) provide NAAS as well, and could help you getting the node with all the harness for development.
Please hit me on mrlp4@noders.team for details.

AB
Abhijeet_Kumar
6d ago

sure @Kiryl_NODERS mailed you regarding details . please check on mentioned mail address.

← Back to Discussions